Are you a nonprofit marketer that relies on email to open doors and drive donations? If so, your success hinges on your ability to ensure that every email address in your database is clean, deliverable, and belongs to your intended recipient.
In today’s world, email is often the best (and only) way to reach your donors and members. If your campaigns don’t land in the inbox, your organization will never generate the opens, clicks, and donations it needs to thrive.
Attendees will learn:
- New privacy issues and what it will mean to your business
- Specifics on DMARC, DKIM & SPF authentication
- Importance of list clean-up
- How to catch email errors before they hit your database
- A real case example of challenges and improving deliverability
- And more!