With autumn upon us, my thoughts turn toward the months ahead—a time of warm conversation, good food, and good company as we come together with family and friends. Being warm and cozy inside as the leaves change outside, and eventually yield to winter snow, is one of my favorite things.
In the same way, FreshAddress loves to connect with its client family. We want to know how business is going, what you see as the future of email marketing, and what weighs heavy on your mind when you come into work in the morning. Like catching up with an old friend at the last barbecue of the summer, these moments refocus us, give us perspective, and can be a lot of fun!
In that spirit, I’m happy to announce the creation of our Client Advisory Board, made up of past and current customers—and we’re currently selecting new members! It’s a way to keep us connected to you, and let you connect with others like you.
There are benefits, a few of which I’ll mention here:
- Recognition, including certificate of membership and listing on our Client Advisory Board page (unless the member would rather keep his or her participation private).
- Professional development, networking with other marketing professionals to share insights and best practices during quarterly calls and conference meet-ups.
- Free stuff (!), including the opportunity to conduct testing or first runs of new FreshAddress products and services
- Access to senior FreshAddress management (I promise, we don’t bite)
- Eligibility for an annual gift drawing
In return—like any family, there is some give and take—we want your participation and we want to hear your thoughts. We’ll hold quarterly conference calls for the group to catch up; and we’ll occasionally look to you for feedback in between those calls when we’re thinking about new ways to help with the problems you face.
Intrigued? Want to sign up, or need more information? Then send a note to me at email@example.com. We’ll be selecting new members soon, and can’t wait to kick off this exciting new way of interacting with our FreshAddress family.
Now get your elbows off the table, be nicer to your sister, pass the mashed potatoes, and stop feeding the dog!