FreshAddress is joining forces with best-in-class Email Service Providers to deliver integrations that make email list cleaning easier and more effective for marketers.
Starting with MailChimp, and to be followed by Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Oracle/Responsys, these integrations allow users to check, correct, and protect their email lists using our patented SafeToSend process, directly from their ESP platform.
Our ESP applications are designed to help marketers maintain a clean email list and remove problematic email address like spamtraps that hold the potential to bring their entire email marketing efforts to a screeching halt. This results in higher email deliverability rates and better email marketing ROI.
These benefits are driven by specific improvements to:
- Performance: Keeping your email hygiene data in one place provides a more seamless end-to-end experience that drives improved email marketing efficiency.
- Productivity: Save time and money by automating tasks like transferring large data files between systems and purchasing.
- Stability: Follow onboarding best practices and diminish risk associated with data loss.
- Robustness: Integrate email validation & hygiene into your ESP platform to boost the capability of your email marketing program.
More about SafeToSend:
SafeToSend eliminates bouncing email addresses, corrects registration errors, and flags toxic email addresses for removal. Your cleaned email addresses are 100% guaranteed deliverable, translating into higher opens, click-throughs, conversions, and ultimately higher profitability.
- Correct hygiene errors and reconnect with lost customers
- Avoid deliverability problems and reduce costs by minimizing your bounce rate and decreasing your spam complaint rate
- Removing spamtrap addresses
Want to make smarter, data-driven decisions? Interested in taking your email marketing program to the next level by focusing on data quality? SafeToSend will get you there.
Click here to learn more and find an implementation option that’s right for your budget and application requirements.