Before you dive in to the replay, here’s a quick recap of what was covered:
It’s not only the un-deliverable addresses that pose a threat to your list. Deliverable, but problematic email addresses are the real problem. They include:
- Bogus Addresses
- Disposable Addresses
- Role Accounts
These bad email addresses get onto your list in a variety of ways. It could happen as a result of a collection error (fat-finger, miss communication, etc.) at point-of-sale, on your web site, or in a call center. It’s also possible that a previously healthy, deliverable address has flipped to a spamtrap. You can learn more about that in the webinar broadcast.
Whether you realize it or not, there’s a price tag attached to every email address in your database and it extends far beyond your cost per acquisition! How well you manage the quality of those addresses can make or break your business.
Once bad email addresses end up on your list, they can cost you money in a number of ways:
- They mess up your campaign metrics
- They make it harder for you to reach the inbox
- They force you to waste money
- They get you in trouble with customers
- If you sent to the wrong one, they the can grind your entire email program to a screeching halt!
Check out the webinar replay for specifics here.
Not so fast… You’re going to have to check out the replay for this!
Here’s a sneak peek:
- You need to screen every email address that you collection, BEFORE it enters your database!
- You need to make it easier for customers to give you there email addresses and your employees to capture it accurately
- You need to define what email address quality looks like to your organization and hold yourself and all external partners to your standards
- You need to ask for help
Want to learn more? What are you waiting for? Listen to the webinar recording here.