As COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to spread across the world, rest assured that FreshAddress is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety and health of our employees while keeping our services running seamlessly.
Here are two important items that we’re eager to relay to our customers, partners, and constituents:
- Business as usual – Our services are running smoothly. In addition, our robust disaster recovery and business continuity plans will ensure that there will not be any future disruption.
- We’re here to help! Companies are trying to reach as many customers as possible right now with COVID-19 coronavirus advisories. We’re here to support your critical messaging efforts with a suite of free and low-cost solutions that can help. Want to learn more? Contact us to chat.
Additional COVID-19 Resources
- A message from our CEO, Bill Kaplan on how FreshAddress is responding to Coronavirus.
- Are you reaching deeper into your file than customary to send critical alerts to your customers? Leverage our Free List Check service to ensure that your email lists are clean and ready to mail.
- Do you need to send a notification email but need a little inspiration? Check out our recent post on how brands are leveraging email to get their message in front of biggest possible audience.
Was your conference cancelled? Don’t miss out on the educational opportunities. We’re here to help. Leverage the email address experts at FreshAddress to deliver an email marketing-related virtual learning session that meets your needs.
- Need to reach more customers via email to deliver updates, spur online sales, and drive donations? FreshAddress is now matching all purchases of Automated Email Append matches. This is a fast, easy, and affordable way to expand your email reach. Learn more here.
- Are you searching for steps you can take today to hit the ground running when things get back to normal? If so, this is the perfect time to focus on email address quality! Check out our free webinar on 4/23/20 at 2pm to learn more.