Beyond Email Validation
Bouncing emails, spamtrap hits, stale lists, and damaged sender reputations – just a few of the reasons to utilize our SafeToSend® email validation service.
Undeliverable and harmful addresses can lead to blocking and blacklisting by ISPs. Even something as innocent as a typo on a registration form can mean a lost opportunity to connect with a valuable customer. Use FreshAddress’s SafeToSend to neutralize these threats with a bulletproof method of separating the good addresses from those that are not safe to email.
An All-in-One Solution
|It’s time you get comprehensive protection against the costly fallout of problematic addresses. Unlike services that merely validate or verify addresses, our SafeToSend service ensures flawless list hygiene with a robust three-step screening process:|
- CHECK each address to confirm the account actually exists and is accepting email.
- CORRECT typos and misspellings as well as syntax, format, and top-level domain errors.
- PROTECT your list from damaging (but deliverable) addresses including spamtraps, honeypots, frequent spam complainers, role accounts, disposable domains, malicious entries, and bogus addresses.
The payoff of this thorough list scrubbing is substantial: An increased supply of the safe, deliverable addresses you need to drive higher response rates and more profitable campaigns.
You can even use SafeToSend to catch and correct registration errors in real time—before they enter your marketing database. Whether you need ongoing services or periodic list cleaning, there’s an implementation option that’s right for your budget and application requirements.
FreshAddress gave our email list of global media contacts a long-overdue cleaning, and we’re looking forward to delivering more effective PR campaigns and news releases as a result.
Michael Choo, General Manager, Global PR, Kia Motors Corporation
Here’s how SafeToSend corrects complex errors and protects your file from toxic addresses.
Step 1: CHECK
To make sure it’s deliverable, we:
- Determine whether the address syntax conforms to RFC (822, 2822, 5322, 3696, 5233, 6530) and FreshAddress standards.
- Check each address in real time to confirm that the upper and lower domains and associated MX (mail exchanger) records are valid and can accept mail.
- Ensure address meets ISP-specific requirements.
- Verify the account is linked to an actual working mailbox. (Our proprietary algorithm for this process includes a vast database of recent email deliverability findings and a real-time SMTP check.)
Step 2: CORRECT
To maximize the number of safe, deliverable addresses on your list:
- Our patented spell-check technology corrects as many as seven errors in a single address and fixes any typos, including:
- Misplaced or transposed @ signs and invalid characters such as spaces or quotes.
- Typos in both TLD’s (.com, .net, .edu, etc.) and LLD’s (gmail, aol, Hotmail, etc.)
- ANY misspelled domain, not just the most popular ones.
- Our proprietary algorithm will also suggest alternative domains for uncommon entries (such as @gmail.com instead of @google.com).
- Every corrected email addresses included in your file is 100% guaranteed to be valid and deliverable.
Step 3: PROTECT
We check each email address against our vast knowledgebase to identify and flag for removal any damaging (but deliverable) email addresses, including:
- Toxic: Spamtraps and honeypots.
- Undesirable: Frequent complainers, role accounts, disposable domains, fictitious and malicious email addresses, client-specific suppressions.
- Not best-practice: DMA “Do Not Email List” and FCC wireless domains
When the process is complete, we provide you with the following results for each address:
- Confirmation that it is valid (or bouncing/undeliverable).
- A comment detailing our findings (e.g., bad top level domain, syntax error, etc.)
- A corrected email address, if applicable.
- Leverage the insights of a dedicated project manager and expert data engineers
- Provides an extra measure of quality control for one-time runs and projects with special requirements
- Typical turnaround: 1–2 business days
- Minimum project fee of $1,000
Batch Processing –
- Minimal turnaround times when frequent processing is needed
- Perfect solution for auditing offline email collection and data entry
- Results returned in a few hours—or less
- Straightforward technical implementation
Real-Time Processing –
- Catches and corrects problematic addresses at the point of registration
- Ideal for web-based forms, web-enabled devices, CRMs, or POS systems
- Results available in milliseconds
- Easy-to integrate, cloud-based service that can be utilized through a variety of technical options including a simple overlay, client side integration, and server-side REST architecture
More records? Call 617.965.4500 x 207 or contact SALES to discuss high-volume options. Discounts available for multi-year agreements. $1,000 minimum.