Increase your knowledge of today’s email marketing topics with free live web-based educational events presented by FreshAddress®.
Sign Up to be the first to hear about our next webinar!
What attendees said about our past webinars:
“Presenters Mike and Katherine were very knowledgeable, 5/5!”
“Great! I would definitely attend another webinar.”
- DEG Digital: Jennifer Hoth: Sr. Email & Mobile Strategist & Travis McCan, Senior Marketing Strategist
- FreshAddress: Suzanne Shaughnessy: Director, Strategic Solutions & Keith Reinhardt, Marketing Manager
What: Marketers collect a TON of email data during the holiday season. Now the real work begins! Join us as we break down 4 proven strategies for maximizing the value of this information. This webinar will teach you how to optimize the new data you've collected and craft campaigns that drive results. Attendees will learn how to:
-- Asses the quality of your data and quickly fix any problems.
-- Leverage new insights to better segment your list.
-- Create and deploy campaigns that drive more new and repeat purchases, social engagement, referrals, and reviews.
When: Tuesday, January 29th at 3PM Eastern
High quality data and powerful marketing creative go hand in hand. In today’s world, you need both to drive optimal results. Webinar Takeaways:
— Supercharge ROI for your holiday email campaigns
— Leverage your existing email and creative resources to build bigger and more profitable campaigns.
— Learn how to target the right email address with the right content that drives purchases.
Using forms submitted by the audience, Kath and Austin will provide you with live analysis and constructive suggestions on how to immediately improve the quantity and quality of the email addresses you are capturing. They’ll also talk through best practices, target metrics, error messages, confirmation pages, and more! All attendees will leave with great takeaways to immediately improve the quantity and quality of email addresses they are capturing.
• About all the different threats to your email data quality, and how they happen.
• How bad addresses cost you money and create liability for your company.
• 3 proven strategies for bullet-proofing your email database against these nuisances.
• How to use a new free tool to gauge the health of your lists today and prevent problems BEFORE you hit send on your next email campaign.
In just 10 minutes, we'll show you how to reduce your email bounce rate for a fraction of the cost of replacing names. We'll share easy-to-use strategies that you can apply right away to help you reconnect with lost customers.
In this PRO seminar, FreshAddress President Austin Bliss will share actionable, no-cost strategies for collecting the maximum quantity of email addresses and the tricks for keeping typos, errors, and bogus entries out of your database. We’ll show you how to put these tips into action as well as how to effectively utilize third-party services to support your email efforts.
Attendees will learn:
• Why DIY and one-time email hygiene isn’t enough
• How a good address “flips” bad, and how often this happens
• Why ongoing email protection is like having an full-time email forensics team on your side
• How FreshAddress helps clients uncover thousands of problematic email addresses annually
According to BlueHornet's Consumer Email List Management Report, 95% of B2C companies say list growth is an important measure of success for their marketing programs. However, 74% find that their email lists are growing slowly or not at all.
Access the on-demand webinar recording and slide presentation for a deep dive into the top email list growth challenges and 5 strategies for building a healthy database.
Attendees will learn:
1. Best practices to test and optimize email campaigns
2. Brand new email sending statistics for various industries
3. Ways to increase open and click through rates
4. How to establish long term relationships with customers
5. Tips to monitor frequency and timing of email sends
But did you know that...
* over 50 million people will change their email addresses this year?
* business typically lost 30% of their lists annually?
* sending email to bouncing and inactive subscribers will negatively affect your ability accurately report on performance?
Led by Austin Bliss, this must-attend webinar will provide a thorough overview of the realities of list attrition and the power of email change of address (ECOA) services.
Join Sal Tripi, AVP – Digital Operations and Compliance at Publishers Clearing House, Austin Bliss, President and Co-Founder of FreshAddress, and Sam Silberman, Director of Standards at Constant Contact as they share best practices on cleaning, correcting and protecting your lists, removing damaging-but-deliverable email addresses, and improving the overall health and performance of your email databases.