Data Security at FreshAddress
The security of your data is our top priority. FreshAddress adheres to the ISO 27000 series of standards for information security best practices.
- Your data is safe during transmission to us.
- Our data transfer tool, DataVault, uses https, meaning the communication is encrypted with a 2048 bit SSL certificate
- Optionally, you can transmit your file via PGP encryption to your company’s dedicated account on our secure FTPS server
- And for further security, both methods automatically destroy any data over seven days old
- Your data is safe during processing.
- Your data will be stored on machines owned by us & inside our secure facility
- Your data will be processed ‘blind’, (i.e. each file is processed as a job number rather than by your company name)
- We’ve segmented our network so that access to your data is restricted to only the staff members who need access
- We routinely scan our internal and external network for vulnerabilities and would be happy to provide the 3rd party report to prove it
- We routinely have 3rd parties conduct penetration tests against our network
- We operate firewalls with built-in intrusion detection and data loss prevention
- We enforce a strict internal password policy
- All of our equipment has up to date anti-virus, anti-spyware, and anti-malware software installed
- Your data is protected after processing.
- Once your job is complete, your data will be promptly moved to a secure archive
- Later, the data associated with your jobs will be automatically deleted
- At the end of their life, all of our data storage devices are destroyed via physical shredding
If you have any questions or you’d like more detail on any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the FreshAddress List Processing Team either via email or at 617.965.4500 x 222.