Austin C. Bliss
President & Co-Founder
Austin was the driving force behind the original design and development of FreshAddress’s patented Email Change of Address (ECOA) technology. Before FreshAddress he won national recognition for his innovative technical work with the UN and the Carnegie Foundation. Austin is a highly-regarded presenter at national industry events and conferences.
Amherst College, BA in Economics and Psychology
Joined FreshAddress in
Project Officer for Administration and Technology – United Nations Development Program
US Patent # 6,654,789, “System for Storing and Retrieving Old and New Electronic Identifiers”
Presenter at National Conferences, Including
- Direct Marketing Association Annual Conference
- Email Evolution Conference
- Internet Retailer Conference
- MarketingProfs Digital Marketing World
- MarketingSherpa Email Summit
- National Center for Database Marketing
- New England Direct Marketing Association
- Shop.org Annual Summit
I might be a geek because I…
have four monitors in my office and keep asking tech if it is possible to get a fifth.
I’m not like everyone else because i…
gave up my chair at work and now stand all day.
Favorite TV Show
The Middle. It helps me laugh about the challenges of parenting!